THE MOST EXPENSIVE JELLY I'VE EVER SEEN!

:Jake

its uber super duper exclusive rarity makes it worth 6mill. because there are so few that are in existence, collectors will pay up alot of np in order to obtain one.

But I managed to find at least 20 in the TP yesterday. AT THE LEAST 20!

I've got LOADS of rare jellies thanks for reminding me that means I make BIG cash at my shop :D

*of to restock*

Are HALF jellies worth more or something? Because I searched Snotty Jelly in SW and it was like 25NP. But when I searched Half Snotty Jelly they were priced at around 75-150NP.

They're technically worth more because they're not as commonly listed and so people end up listing them higher. However, no sane person ever buys them. Ever. They can always buy a full once cheaper and get an extra bite of goodness. Jellies aren't a great way to make NP since the amount of time you spend listing and selling them is much lower than if you were playing flash games. ;)

=Cameron=

But I managed to find at least 20 in the TP yesterday. AT THE LEAST 20!

"At least 20" is quite literraly nothing in terms of how many there are compared to the userbase. I believe the Smuggler's Cove item limit is 200. So, what you saw is said to be a TENTH of the amount of them ever released. Why wouldn't an item like that be insanely expensive?

With regards to selling rare jellies, keep in mind that they are no longer as rare a they used to be and thus more are given out by the giant jelly, sold, and the price goes down :(. I think I have a cranberry jelly! :O

=Cameron=