Whats the best way for me to get Codestones without PAY?

:Jake

OK, I want to sell codestones in my new shop, so what's the best way to get them like, free or cheap then to sell for profit?

Cause' it's no good like, in an auction, managing to buy one for 4999 then having to sell it for 3999. So please I urgently need everyones help. (:

god bless! x

You can get codestones free from Keyquest. There is no other guaranteed way to get codestones without purchasing them, although you may occasionally receive some as a random event.

Do note however that keyquest may not give you something worth it, and may not always give codestones. You should probably be clear on why you want the codestone. Keyquest usually takes more than 20 minutes per round (not sure bout that but its an average ive been hearing pretty much about), and in that twenty minutes, a codestone is scant reward for time lost. Playing games would earn you enough these days, to buy two or more codestones in that amount fo time, seeing how codestones are cheap now.