Altador Plot

Kaarel

Hello. I'm new here. I started doing Altador Splot. Everything was fine but then i got this solution:

Part 10

Now there are three shops and I should find this libra. Now I've been checking these shops pretty long and it seems there aren't items like these. Or they are so good that the are bought as soon as they come out. Can I also get this solution when i buy it from somebody else, when it's possible give me names of these items please.

Best regards

Kaarel

(Sorry for my bad English :P)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Site Feedback, Bugs, and Help’ to ‘Altador Plot’.

Your Neopoints in hand should be equal to 100 x the current inflation rate (Like if the inflation rate was 1.47%, have 147 NP in hand) to SEE the items (they are not REAL items, so they will not appear in your inventory) Then you should visit Illustrious Armoury, Exquisite Ambrosia , or Magical Marvels in turn. One of the stores will have an item with a "libra" on it, and click on the item like if it was an ordinary item in a store.

Have you tried that yet?

Also, make sure you change the money for each shop. They have different inflation rates. In addition, you have to have the exact number of NPs. You can deposit extra into your bank account.