key quest cheating?

monkeybrains

Honestly it's probably lag on your part. I would suspect that before cheating.

I've learned that Opera runs the flash much faster.

I thought my system didn't lag too badly but then I played against our infamous Xepha and she way-layed on me and she flew through everything. So then I realized that my system just wasn't running as fast as it could.

That could very well be your case.

Nope, they're not cheating. In the petpetpet game I used to almost always not be able to make a circle cause they'd always beat me, but now I usually beat everybody ahaha XD (wellll I not only improved but I also got a faster internet connection)

You can visit the Key quest message boards, sometimes there are people who are looking to play with people who have key quest run slow on their end.

Well on my half i'd say they are cheating i don't really care if they break down doors before they get ot them o still win somtimes but as soon as the petpetpet game starts i get no chance to even make a line before they get one

That may be because of internet speed. I have a pretty fast internet, and I usually circle all of the petpetpets before anyone else. Like usually the score would be -High # of Points- to 0.

If anything, I'd say it'd be the internet speed. I'm not sure of RAM has anything to do with it. It might, but it also might not.

To add to what Chaotic said another thing is to make sure your system is cleaned up and tuned up so that you don't have a lot of extras bogging you down. You can have the most powerful comp in the world but if you are running too much for it, all the speed in the world wont help.

I recommend Tune-Up Utilities. It's a simple 1 click fix that will optimize and help clean up your system and it's not overpriced for what it does. (Swears by it)

also, i've noticed that when i use firefox with a few tabs open, it starts to really eat away at the memory. firefox can spike my cpu to 100%... and that's not an easy task on my cpu :D

if you're using firefox, restart your browser after around 5 games.

I had something wierd happen... I was a common player of KQ before... well, I had a few tabs open and it ate away at my memory. Then when I closed it, I didn't clear the Temporary Internet Files and it jumped back up to over a gig on the C drive. :S

I tried it on a different comp, the petpetpet thing was just lag, but the doors with the faerie thing, it wasn't lag. I don't know how they could get to the middle of the maze before I get to the first door... Everything else was lag, but this I don't know what it is. And they weren't even there either. That is what makes no sense. I also found another one. I get to thebottom of daring dig and they are at the top and they somehow win with 27 points. Sometimes they even go through the dirt.

Ummm, is that pic a photoshop, or did you somehow win 1mil np from keyquest?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

wow my computer lags pretty much too, I always play key quest on the laptop. Try logging off after oning the comp/laptop i find it helps a lot. :evo: