New Online Game!

chugborbin

Hello everyone sry if the pms are annoying :P just trying to get referrals. If anyone has not used Darkangel/Jazzy's link yet to join Collectoons you can surely help me out.

Just in case your sick and tired of bein at the bottom of the food chain wealthwise in neo, CollecToons is an online trading card game based off today, and yesterdays favorite cartoon characters from nickelodeon, cartoon network, and many more. 200 poeple join each day and popularity is growing, so better join today to make it to the top! It has a point based system, auctions, online and offline trades, and a Cworld screen to display your favorite characters(as seen in DA's post). Please join this soon to be online phenomenon or you may regret it! Here is the link:

http://www.collectoons.com/register/index.php?refid=2225 Thanks so much for your help. If anyone needs help getting started you can pm me, or my aim is BigG1337, i may be hidden. Thanks again! ^_^