Creating Avatar Pets

Siba

Creating, then abandoning an hour later once you have the avatar? If you do that, we'll consider you cruel! Not really. But other people might. Like Levana said, you can borrow it off the ALP, as long as you give it back after you have the avatar. :)

hahaha XD you guys made me laugh :P

Well, Strategos, I don't have a side account. (yet :P )

And well the pets I was talking about probably aren't being lended from ALP cause they are totally 'normal' pets. Like the pet I created a couple days ago was a Lenny, just to feed it a spooky food to get the 'Wicked Lenny' avatar. The 2nd pet i want to create is a shoyru, to fight with it in the battledom to get another avatar (forgot what it was called)..

But yea, I guess I'll miss my lenny a bit..I called her Layn_Kim (Rory's best friend in Gilmore Girls XD)

Aww now look what she told me :(

Layn_Kim says:

Why don't you just paint me grey if you're gonna leave me like this?

Awww...:(

From the top menu, go to My Account > Create a Neopet

Or if you're feeling lazy, click this link! :P

I usually just try to find the normal pets from the pound so i take care of them for a while and send them back. I have a skieth right now that i picked up for the avatar and am trying to raise its stats a bit before i send it back. so then not only do i hep myself with the avatar, i help the pet by taking care of him, and hopefully since his stats are better he is more likely to get adopted again.