Chinese Banquet of the Pwnful People!

Empress Keiko

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*watches as wolves glare menacingly at Metroid, teeth bared* Ummm...Methinks we should stay away from that pool, but suit yourself, Metriod...

Why don't you give it a big hug Metroid! Make sure to look it straight in the eye with a challenging look!

*sweatdrop* *calls someone* Hi, Idiots for you? Yes, our current idiot is poking an alpha wolf in a pool.... Uh-huh. .... Yes, one Metroid, model 7.9, be sure it looks like the 7.6 version we have now. .... Yes, the green one. .... Yes, we'll call it an upgrade. .... No, he's not dead. Yet. .... Yes, we'll need the personality and memory from the current one .... Yes, rush delivery. .... I'll pay in cash when we get it. .... $500? Good, good. .... Thank you. *hangs up* Well. We have a new one on order.

*doorbell rings*

Delivery guy: I'm here with a Metroid, version 7.9 to uprade the 7.6 one currently being attacked. It'll take 5 minutes to get the memories and such into this one.

Me: Thanks.

Delivery guy: *gets the now almost dead Metroid, takes out his memory and personality programs, and out them in the new model* This thing will take 28 time the beating as this guy. And he has an 'updated' pun program.

Me: Thanks. *gives $500*

*deleviry guy leaves*

Me: *turns on new Metroid 7.9*

*breaks metroid's shell* *takes out old Keiko-ware* *calls someone*

Hello? Yes, I need the new Keiko-ware?...yes, I'll hold.....okay, My Keiko ware doesn't work with Metroid 7.9....when will it be here?.....two seconds?....how much is it?.....wow...are you sure?...I'll haggle...fine....I'll get it for 888 dollars...your at my door?...cool

*gets Keiko ware and puts it in Metroid* Now with more Metroid Fearing Keiko syndrome!

*dives into strawberry-lime smoothie pool to avoid Metroid's puns* T-t-t-tasty! But c-c-c-cold!

Director: Come on people, we got to newscast this! Get in your places, hurry! The show starts in 3..2..1...Go!

Mini: Hello, I am Mini, here on Metroid Vs. Keiko, to inform you of the current event happening right here live!

*camera follows metroid as he dives into toxic waste pool*

Mini: Will Keiko follow Metroid in the toxic waste pool? Or will she wait for him to come out? How long can he stay in there! So many questions to be answered, and now we have to wait...until then, good bye! Cyas laters!

Director: CUT! That was awesome, now let's watch! Cameraman, keep recording! We'll need this for the next time we air! Here, I bought these on the way *passes chips around and other junk food*

Keiko: You can't stay in there forever Metroid.

Keiko: Metroid, I've got pie!

Keiko: Yes! *pie mutates into....a bomb* Would you like some apple pie with this?!?!?!?! *throws bomb pie at metroid*

*bomb squad rushes in* *Mini's newscast's station's rival station's newscast rushes in*

Foxy: We are here live at a Chinese banquet, where it has been reported that a bomb has mutated from a pie, and is in the process of being thrown. And, now to the weather!