Chinese Banquet of the Pwnful People!

Empress Keiko

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Walks over to the egg drop soup.* Mmm. Soupy. *Accidentaly takes heaping soupful of hot hot hot sauce and drinks it* *Screams and runs in circles*

*douses the fire in foxy's mough with yougurt* Dairy products work better than water or soda. ...unless ypu're lactose and tolerant....

*Runs in the room with the working TV and turns on a channel that doesn't get signal* Yipee! *Cracks open a fortune cookie* Hmmm... it says that I will ignore this fortune and throw it behind my back. Pssh, what kind of fortune is that? *Throws fortune behind back and completely ignores it*

Thanks anime... *Takes the egg drop soup and drinks it, completely forgetting that it is flippin hot.* OH NOT AGAIN!! *screams and runs in circles again, this time with third degree burns on the tounge and roof of mouth* *drinks previously unnoticed healing water* Oh, thats better!

Mmm. Static. *begins watching* Aww, I'm bored! I'm gonna go and peel some tagerines. Keiko, where are the tangerines and tangelos?

*Is still staring blankly at the TV static, until a working channel comes on all of a sudden* TV BROKEDED! o_O *Takes out giant sledgehammer and smashes the top of the TV just enough to lose the signal and make it go back to static* Yay, now I get to see if Mr. Static will win on "The Electrifying Game Show!"

*runs to closet, and finds navel oranges* CURSES! *runs to tangrine section* Yay, tangerines! *begins peeling*

Oh, I guess I should take my mediene, then, so I don't obbsessively peel tangerines. *Gulps down pills* Oh, I'm mellow now. *giggles*

Oh, for goodness sake! *takes Metroid to the eyewash station*

Hey, with about 8 nutcases running around yhere, you have to have one.

Um...metroid? There are 20 tvs in this buffet and evryone is on the static channel can we please change one? I'll give you lime juice!

Oh, for goodness sake! *takes Metroid to the eyewash station*

Hey, with about 8 nutcases running around yhere, you have to have one.

Gee, thanks! *Rinses eyes out with water* All this commotion is making me hungry. *Grabs a bucket of popcorn and runs over to watch the Static Station*

Um...metroid? There are 20 tvs in this buffet and evryone is on the static channel can we please change one? I'll give you lime juice!

Sure. I'll be over in that corner watching the Static Station.

Wait! Don't eat that popcorn! It's mine! *Tackles Metroid* I put extra butter on it. That makes it nummy.

:jerrypteri: Fine, i don't want the popcorn anyway. I dropped a screw or two in the butter especially for you. Now it's metal butter! :P