Cant get on Neopets!

Amandalee1114

Hi, I have been trying to get on the neopets site for a couple of hours now and my IE wont connect to it, its connected to every other site i visit, just no neopets, any clue why this is happening? :crying:

Hi, I have been trying to get on the neopets site for a couple of hours now and my IE wont connect to it, its connected to every other site i visit, just no neopets, any clue why this is happening? :crying:

Hi.. I'm not sure why. I'm playing Neopets just fine. Maybe you should try Mozilla instead of IE. That's as much as I can help. All the best. :)

thanks for your help, im not sure if my computer could take downloading something else, ill give it a shot though! thanks!

It's more likely to be a Neopets server issue than a browser issue. :yes: They have these problems once in a while, but they usually clear up in a few hours.

If its not a Neopets issue, try clearing away some of your cookies on your computer, I use CCleaner for this simple job, I find it helps sites start loading again. If that doesn't work, check your connection still. I have had it where some sites will not load, and others will, but all because of my internet wire not being pushed in all the way to the adapter.

If you are a younger child and share the computer with family members, there is a a chance your guardian or another sibling could have blocked the site from the computer. But i do not think that could be your case.