FF3 and Neopets Toolbar: Tarla Only?

TheUnknown

Every so often, I head to the Help to check on it. Today, I saw a topic showing how to make the Alert part of the Toolbar work on FF3. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems to work according to the responses it's getting.

But just in case, I wanted to post it here to see if there's anything... uh... dangerous?... about this?

So... Yeah. Here it is.

http://www.neopets.com/~o0XLittleSquirtX0o

There is an addon that is on the firefox addon site. I use it and I use it faithfully, havent missed an alert yet (minus me NOT seeing the alert or being online)

No spyware or adware on it. At least from my experience, it's totally clean and reliable.

Yup, the page you linked to instructs you to use Firefox's built-in tool for downloading add-ons from Mozilla's official add-on site. :yes: The site (including update channels) is moderated and SSL authenticated - you don't get much safer than that. XD

That's a pretty neat add-on too... *goes to install*

I must say, if it works, i would hope you go for it. At the moment, they are not working on a toolbar update for FF3 (this i do know for sure) I will test it out, Though i would have to say to be careful, as it is not an official Neopets add-on.

So far, it seems to be very helpful, besides Tarla, it does give you the other features (Neomail, ect.) Which were very important for me. It links to Tarla and all, so I say its alright to use. Go for it~<3

• 2 months later...