Unreleased Key Quest Token!

Superfly

Be sure you are remembering to collect your Advent Calendar Prizes because coming up soon a Key Quest token will be given out as a prize. Thanks to Jon for emailing us this hint. Below is a preview of Ylana Skyfire's key quest token.

ylanaskyfire_80.gifylanaskyfire.pngylanaskyfire_80.gif

Are you ready to play?

We are not sure what day it will released but when it is our Neopets Advent Calendar Coverage will be updated and we will put an alert up on the site to notify everyone of their chance to get this Key Quest token.

Oh wow what a great news. I'm really happy to hear this because there seen to be no way of getting one in Singapore..

chuichi I noticed you repeated this on the Anything and Everything Neopets part of the forum. It should be in your Collector's Case, like your starter token. (If you have one) I've recieved mine, and am about to play Key Quest. Thanks to TDN for sending this notice, even though I usually do the Advent Calendar first. :yes::yes::yes: All my family (including me) say thank you. :)