This is a mess

kodyack

Before anyone just directs me to the constellation finder, my problem isn't so much finding the stars as it is... well... here just let me show you.

Here is what I got when I copied and pasted all the data into the finder. I clicked the link, copied the numbers, and pressed find stars.

Sleeper: (-26,-13)

(14,-43)

(54,-73)

(94,-73)

(134,-43)

(174,-13)

Dreamer: (-55,198)

(5,178)

(65,198)

(75,238)

(135,258)

(55,108)

First to Rise: (-456,-207)

(-436,-147)

(-376,-127)

(-296,-207)

(-316,-267)

(-376,-287)

And it goes on like that, 5 or 6 answers for every star, and then some stars don't even have coordinates, which I think is okay because I see other topics on this forum saying "help with gatherer star" or something. But yeah. Does this mean I have to just test every coordinate, because I did the first coordinate of about the first 4 stars and they did NOT make anything close to a straight line. Did I click the right link? I've been trying to figure it out since yesterday afternoon.

PS. 5 stars have no information. That number seems... wrong.

Edit:: I've just had an epiphany and realize that Sleeper, Gatherer, blablabla, are names of constallations, and not stars, and that those coordinates are points of stars in the constelation. And.... I feel really dumb but whatever, I'm excited that I know what in the world is going on finally

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.