Hello ^_^

Siba

Hi! My name is Siba and I started playing neopets since june 2003, 2 months before my 13th birthday. (The day I turned 13 I asked my dad to fill the parental permissions paper and fax it to neopets so I can use all the features XD )

I signed up for TDN 2 weeks ago and for this forum a few days ago, this being my first post.

The thing I wished for since I started playing was a Candychan, but I've given up on it seeing the price has raised from 2 million to 40 million.

Which explains why my avatar is a cutie little Candychan ^_^

I'm glad to be here and I hope to make some nice neofriends ^_^

Hi Siba! Glad to be the first to say welcome to the forums ^_^ I'm pretty new myself (as you can see from my rookie status) so hopefully I'll get this right: be sure to read the rules, and cookies are on your left so help yourself!

Wow, that's great that you have your account since 2003. I was on around that time too, but when I came back after a couple of years my account became frozen permanently :crying:

be sure to read the rules, and cookies are on your left so help yourself!

Wow, that's great that you have your account since 2003. I was on around that time too, but when I came back after a couple of years my account became frozen permanently :crying:

Already read the rules :)

Yumm invisible cookies! hahaha XD

And you did a pretty good job with the welcoming, you actually made me look for the cookies XD

Aww that's too bad. My account is very precious to me hehe ^_^ I wouldn't dare abandon it for a new one

Welcome to the craziness!!!!

Always glad to have fresh meat! Especially experienced lol

Thanks!

haha experienced, i love being called that b)

Welcome Siba! I'm BJ (BlackJaguar) I hope you enjoy your stay with us!:D *cookies on the left, cakes on the right, but the dark chocolate are all mine* :D

I'm pretty sure you will like it here with all the craziness and biting and stuff :P!

Anyways, candychans are soo yummy cute! :D

Anything Battledome-Related is my specialty.. Remember that we have our own Battlepedia :D

Welcome Siba! I'm BJ (BlackJaguar) I hope you enjoy your stay with us!:D *cookies on the left, cakes on the right, but the dark chocolate are all mine* :D

I'm pretty sure you will like it here with all the craziness and biting and stuff :P!

Anyways, candychans are soo yummy cute! :D

Anything Battledome-Related is my specialty.. Remember that we have our own Battlepedia :D

Thanks ^_^

Nah, I don't like dark chocolate, I prefer milk chocolate :wub_anim: but cookies and cake are good ^_^

Biting? .. x_x

I wonder if candychans taste like candy canes when licked..

Cool well your name suites your specialty :yes: I did read the battlepedia about meuka, seems really helpful but still haven't tried it, I need to train my pet some more first -_-

Hiya... I am Marianne.. Welcome to TDNF!!! Help yourself to the snacks on your left, make sure you read the rules and most important of all.... BEWARE OF LAURA!!!

Hiya... I am Marianne.. Welcome to TDNF!!! Help yourself to the snacks on your left, make sure you read the rules and most important of all.... BEWARE OF LAURA!!!

Thank you :)

:mellow: who's Laura?

(umm there really isn't anything else I want to say to make it 7 words)

I'm Laura. ME! Right hur.

Yes, yes that is right.

And I do the main biting around here. So don't you worry your pretty little head about anyone else. Just me. Keep an eye on me..... I like the attention.