Codestones

Jessica Parr

I would have to say no..

Bri = 9600

Zei = 3700

Vo = 3650

Eo = 5900

Lu = 4000

So i would say about 26000 at leas (Minus the 850 that is tagged on as well)

Bri Codestones are worth about 3k. What you saw was probably the plushie.

Still, you'd want to compare with prices in the SW.

I think the best way to sell codestones would probably be through your shop.

Jessica, I think there's some confusion about your question.

1. Is this your lot? That is, you want to know a good price to set it? You'll have to check the Shop Wizard to see what the current prices are, because the prices fluctuate daily now due to Codestones constantly coming in from Key Quest players.

2. Is this somebody else's lot? That is, somebody is offering 16,000 for the whole lot? Again, you'll need to check the Shop Wizard.

But yes, Codestones now average from 3,000 to 4,000 NP, depending on the stone.

Also, if an item is available in a shop, then I get it from the shop. There have been far too many Trading Post glitches lately, and I like the convenience of shopping as opposed to having to wait for trade-offer approvals, etc.

Jessica, I think there's some confusion about your question.

1. Is this your lot? That is, you want to know a good price to set it? You'll have to check the Shop Wizard to see what the current prices are, because the prices fluctuate daily now due to Codestones constantly coming in from Key Quest players.

2. Is this somebody else's lot? That is, somebody is offering 16,000 for the whole lot? Again, you'll need to check the Shop Wizard.

But yes, Codestones now average from 3,000 to 4,000 NP, depending on the stone.

Also, if an item is available in a shop, then I get it from the shop. There have been far too many Trading Post glitches lately, and I like the convenience of shopping as opposed to having to wait for trade-offer approvals, etc.

Can't agree more. A way to make rough estimates of how much your codestones are worth is just by counting how many of them you have and multiplying by 4k np. Obviously if all your codestones are bri this isn't a good method since bri is consistently the cheapest type; but if you have a variety then 4k is usually the average price for one anyways.

I'd Sell Them In Your Shop. You'd Get More Money Selling Them Individually Than All Together In One Trade. =)