Full Metal Alchemist

Radiance

Yeah, but he now is in the old times, and they didnt know how to make metal arms and stuff. SO SAD, so he couldnt use alchemy but later on he does, but u hve to watch the movie to find out :whistle: .

I liked FMA but I haven't made time to watch the movie or the bonus mini OVAs yet. One thing the series could have used was more light-hearted episodes. Sometimes it was just too dark for too long. It's rare when a series actually needs MORE filler episodes. Still, I liked it. Especially the episodes where both Roy and Ed were in it. Those were the funniest parts XD.

I used to have a subscription to Animage back when FMA was really popular over in Japan. They sent a lot of FMA freebies in each issue such as pins, cards, mini folders, and even a pair of Roy Mustang's gloves!

I liked it when it showed al and ed when they were little soo cute hehehehe. Errrr there better be a second movie out!

Lol, i forgot hehe :* . I recommend u watching the movie. I think u might like it. I certainly did :) . And in the movie it reveals ed and al's half brother was that the final episode of FMA or second last ..hmmmm ..whoa i cant remember lol.