Full Metal Alchemist

Radiance

Omg, IM IN LOVE WITH Ed Elric hehe. Just wanted to know if anyone else watched or seen ful metal alchemist. I WAS SO in love with it, i watched the rest of the episodes on youtube in japanese. I'm starting to watch more japanese episodes of things. I WATCHED THE MOVIE SOO COOOL. ANYONE ELSE? Here you can comment on the movie and episodes :):):).

never heard of it o.0(yay 4 words :D)(hang on, 6 now,) (AHHHHH)

^Meh either....what is it about? Science...something?

And, I probably can't watch it anyway, cause it's in Japanese...

I have heard of it, but I've never seen it. I think it's supposed to be really good.

It's soo good, and on youtube they have subtitles, trust me once you watch a couple of episodes you'll love it. Also, the movie was stated thaat its the top anime movie this year. IT beated the naruto movie. FMA beated all those anime movies LOL, this year. ITS SO GOOD. The movie is called Full Metal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala. It's available in English and Japanese. Google the show and you'd see how the characters look like.

i've heard of the show but don't have a clue what it's about. i think i saw the manga at barnes and noble once. think being the key word.

• 3 weeks later...

Ful metal alchemist is being shown in Singapore on Channel U in Chinese translation. I did not have the chance to watch every episode, only when I am free and at home. I've not watched the movie, but so far I love every single episode. they were showing about the homocumulus (pardon the spelling)the last time.

And for those who don't know what a homocumulus is, I think it is created when transmutations rituals are carried out.

• 2 weeks later...
FMA is freaking awesome! Im so upset i cant watch it now cause my tv's broken...

You can watch it on youtube. They air it on 10pm on YTV right?

FMA was ranked the top anime movie of the year, AND actually beated naruto movies, wow. I thought naruto would kil it, guess not. Tehehe, i hope the series would continue.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay well if u watched the whole series of FMA then u know the ending how they end up in the early years like 1800s i think. Alright so like Ed is in the old years and Al is still in the present. And so like now ed has a wooden arm and all instead of alchemy he learns about science and rockets. Go figure. So Ed and Al are currently trying to find a way to get back to each other, and in the era where Ed is there are people who have the appearences in Al's era. Well basically Ed encounters with a woman who knows al little about alchemy and then makes a portal to Als world, and then they fly their air crafts through the portal and Ed and Al are reunited. However they have to fight the bad guys and return the evil people back to their Era. I kinda forgot what happens im so sorry. Anyways i'll give u a spoiler, ED and Al ends up together in the old world WHICH IS SO SAd, cause they leave Winry behind :crying: .

Yeah.... im not that good lol.. now i bet u wont watch it BUT DO THERE IS SO MUCH MOREE IN THE MOViee toooo cool for words. :)