Secret Lab Map

Jessica Parr

You can exchange your map pieces at the trading post if you wish. :)

But don't foregt that different pieces have different prizes.

If I recall correctly, you should select "containing my phrase" instead of "identical to my phrase" when searching the Trading Post for Secret Laboratory Map pieces. If you select "identical" you will only get lots that contain map piece #1.

Also, when you specify in your trade that you want to trade for piece #4 or piece #8 or whatever, it helps to include this link http://www.neopets.com/~Dekasin or a similar link so that people know what numbering system you're using.

If I recall correctly, you should select "containing my phrase" instead of "identical to my phrase" when searching the Trading Post for Secret Laboratory Map pieces. If you select "identical" you will only get lots that contain map piece #1.

Selecting "containing my phrase" and "identical to my phrase" will not change a thing.

Just buy all of the map pieces you have and sell the extras you have left.

To my memory, there is no place where you can trade extras for extras because map pieces are all worth different amounts of NPs, so it would be very messy.

I have an extra piece #9 according to that link if you want to trade.

or else you can just go on trades and say which pieces you need and wait for someone to trade with you. or look for someone who wants your pieces. or just sell pieces for NP and buy the ones you need.

Well that would be cool, I will Neomail you in a second, according to that link the piece I have is piece 4.. :)

Jessica