Deadly Dice

Khepera

Hmm... are you sure you don't have the avatar already? And was your active pet above level 3? :)

You randomly get the avatar when scoring 24, but like I said it's completely random. I have got a score of 24 quite a few times and I have yet to get the avatar.

You randomly get the avatar when scoring 24, but like I said it's completely random. I have got a score of 24 quite a few times and I have yet to get the avatar.

You are talking about Bilge Dice when this is about Deadly Dice.

Anyways, make sure your pet is level 3 or higher. Also, if you are playing just to get the avatar, be careful because losing at Deadly Dice after you get the avatar will make you lose the avatar. I would recommend ignoring it because people often need to play it to change their pet's levels (decrease the level to 2 or 1 to make lending pets easier or remove an unwanted level for training or gain levels because training becomes too expensive) but if you know you will never play Deadly Dice again, then try and get the avatar now.

Good luck and I also got my avatar a month ago (I didn't realize I got the avatar but I was lucky I won the next night otherwise I would have to keep playing to get the avatar again)

Also, if you are playing just to get the avatar, be careful because losing at Deadly Dice after you get the avatar will make you lose the avatar.

Oh my goodness. Is this true regardless of whichever pet loses? I mean, I used Bluwerx the Lupe to get the avatar. If, in the future, I bring Gratchwerx the Ruki to play Deadly Dice and Gratchwerx loses, will I lose the avatar too? Or does it have to be the original pet. Hm. If nobody can answer, I can try to experiment on this. But I'm usually not around at midnight.

Oh my goodness. Is this true regardless of whichever pet loses? I mean, I used Bluwerx the Lupe to get the avatar. If, in the future, I bring Gratchwerx the Ruki to play Deadly Dice and Gratchwerx loses, will I lose the avatar too? Or does it have to be the original pet. Hm. If nobody can answer, I can try to experiment on this. But I'm usually not around at midnight.

Yup, you will lose the avatar if you lose deadly dice, regardless of which pet loses.