Kass Basher

mxpxrocks222

That happened to me once, unfortunately I don't know the cause,

but chances are the only thing you can do about it is send in a bug report...

I also recommend adding it to your favorites, if it's not there already...

It seems to me like I get fewer errors on the games in my favorites.

It might also be stored in Flash player's cache - try changing Flash's settings to allow Neopets.com to store more data on your computer. :yes:

My farthest distance (for unlocking the bats) keeps getting reset. At first I thought it was a monthly thing, but then it has happened twice this week. Does this happen to other people? Does anyone know how I can stop it. its such a pain to have to re get the distances all the time.

Thanks!

One thing you didn't tell us was whether you used only one PC or used different PCs throughout the week.

I believe that Kass Basher keeps track of the IP addresses that I've played it on. The first time I play Kass Basher in a new PC, Kass Basher starts at level zero. I'm using a friend's laptop at his house now, and Kass Basher is at the highest level because that's how far I got last month when I played Neopets here. Each weekend I visit an Internet cafe, and I often have to start out at level zero if I'm using a particular computer station for the first time.

Clearing cache and cookies doesn't seem to affect Kass Basher. I just tested this. I played Kass Basher today at the highest level. Then I cleared all cookies and emptied out the cache. Kass Basher still lets me play at the highest level.

:) One more thing. If you're using a bad mouse or a touchpad, be careful that you don't accidentally click on the "CLEAR MARKERS / FARTHEST WHACK" option at the bottom of the Kass Basher main menu when you navigate through the window. That happened to me once. It didn't give me much joy to go through the middle level again.

Yah, I'm on the same computer. I realized it saved by computers when i took the time to get to the bat and then my buddy got on and he already had the level unlocked...

I dont think i clicked the clear it thing... because it gets cleared a lot. though i may click it all the time and i just dont notice :worried:

Just one more thing: you might want to check that your browser isn't set to automatically clear its cookies on every exit. :yes: