Hi!

Levana

Hey all, I'm Levana. I've been using the TDN site pretty religiously for a while, but I just registered for the forums :)

Erm, don't mind if I edit this... I was looking on some other posts, probably should be saying something about myself... I'm so bad at this *thonk*

I was on Neopets about three or four years ago, (under padawan_peppa if you're curious) and then went on a hiatus... upon coming back I learned that my account was frozen. Boo! So I started a new account, and now I'm as obsessed as I was in middle school. Go figure.

I'm currently saving up for a Baby PB for my Lupe, and a Starry PB for a future Gelert... as well as collat for avatars. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Hi Levana... Welcome to TDN... I am Marianne *waves*

Don't forget to the read the rules.. The staffers bite and that ain't a pretty site *shakes head*

Snack table on your left... help yourself :)

We don't bite. :P

Anyway, welcome to TDN! :D Some of us are a bit on the insane side, but don't let that bother you too much - we're still a fun community. :yes: Well I won't take up too much of your time - just get out and start posting!

Welcome Levana!

My name's Stephanie. Good luck on your goals! I started playing neopets again this year and I've already achieved my goal of the secret lab ray! Well....its hard to get used to some of us. We tend to be on the not-so-normal side....*jokes*

Anyway, read the rules and I hope you'll have a great time here at the forums!

Puh, the staffers don't bite, I do.

I mean, what ELSE am I supposed to do with myself. I have nothing to DO! I AM SO BORED!

....so I bite.

My name is Laura, and I'm addicted to biting. :bonjeur:

Now then, down to business ..... :business: I am sorry to inform you that you must follow the rules. <_< I know, it's horrible. But you'll make it through.

~*~Howdy Levana~*~

Welcome To The Forum

If you've been here for a while I assume you know about the avatar checklist, and the ALP.

But since your knew to the forum you may not know about this topic: Avatars: What have you got?

Where you can brag about all your latest greatest avatar accomplishments.

Hope You Enjoy Your Time Here, And Are Super Active!

Feel Free To PM Me Any Time For Any Reason, I'm On Here At Least Once A Day!

Puh, the staffers don't bite, I do.

I mean, what ELSE am I supposed to do with myself. I have nothing to DO! I AM SO BORED!

....so I bite.

My name is Laura, and I'm addicted to biting. :bonjeur:

Now then, down to business ..... :business: I am sorry to inform you that you must follow the rules. <_< I know, it's horrible. But you'll make it through.

I ain't that bad!!!! lol

Honestly though... Just a word of warning... Don't pay any attention to Laura... She honestly is harmless!!! *cackles*

WHY DOES NO ONE EVER BELIEVE I ACTUALLY BITE?!

Seriously, even my real life friends are all like, "O LAURA YUH CULDN'T HURT NUH ONE! HUR HUR HUR!"

<_< I need to make a new reputation.

WHY DOES NO ONE EVER BELIEVE I ACTUALLY BITE?!

Seriously, even my real life friends are all like, "O LAURA YUH CULDN'T HURT NUH ONE! HUR HUR HUR!"

<_< I need to make a new reputation.

lmao I'm sure you can bite if provoked -wiggles brows-

Oh biting is good fun. Especially when it's for no reason and the person is all like, "Oh you bit me. How lovely."

@SympliG0thic: I don't have to be provoked. I can bite without warning. That's why I wear a sign that says, "BEWARE OF LAURA. SHE BITES" :P