I started I stoped XD

Queen Milli

So I started doing this and then just ...... stoped XD I want to do it, but I just don't XD Does anyone else do this with this Plot?

I sure did!

I just started playing neopets again this year and I completely forgot my bank pin!

So when I got up to the stage where you had to match your neopoints with one of the three shop's inflation thing, it was pretty annoying.

So, I stopped.

Hopefully if I can get my pin someday when I turn 13, the plot will still be available, otherwise meh.

I sure did!

I just started playing neopets again this year and I completely forgot my bank pin!

So when I got up to the stage where you had to match your neopoints with one of the three shop's inflation thing, it was pretty annoying.

So, I stopped.

Hopefully if I can get my pin someday when I turn 13, the plot will still be available, otherwise meh.

Just use the trading post or your shop till to store the extra neopoints. Have a side-account create a junk trade, you offer an item as well as the extra neopoints you need to put away (this also works when getting free food from the soup faerie) and then check. If you need the neopoints back, just cancel the trade offer. Same goes for your shop, just put a junk item at the price of the amount of neopoints you need to put away, go to your Shop Front, buy the junk item, and the neopoints are safely put away in the Shop Till until you collect it.

As for the starting and stopping. I occasionally do it if I decide to call it a day and continue in a few days (or weeks because of the annoying Water Plant).