Hello and Thanks!

Grizmoon

I just popped in to add my 2 newest avvies, Taelia & Ssscratch, to my check list and realized that I am long over due for registering here and saying hello.

Hello!

I like working to collect trophies and avvies but I am not so great at most of the games. 3rd place, or show, is enough to make me happy. I prefer the classic neohomes because the floors stay put and I am a newbie in the battledome ~ but I like it.

TDN has been so helpful to me over the last year and I really appreciate it. I am looking forward to making my way around the forum and meeting ya'll. Hope to see you soon.

~Kat

:D Hello and welcome! *handshake* We're always glad to have new members around - and I think you'll find that you're among many people with similar Neopets occupations as you. :yes: Anyway, remember to read the rules, the snack table's on your left (help yourself), and enjoy the forums!

Hi Kat... Welcome to TDN!!! I am Marianne... Help yourself to the snacks on your left and don't listen to anyone they have NOT been tampered with!

~*~Howdy Kat~*~

Glad you finally decided to join up! And I hope you stay super active!

Don't you just love the avatar counters? I can't fit mine in my signature right now,

but as soon as Christmas is over my counter is coming right back on.

I assume you already know about the checklist and the ALP,

but since your new to the forum you should be sure and brag about

all your latest and greatest avatar achievements on this topic, Avatars: What have you got?

Will do! Yes, I use the avatar check list, I LOVE IT. I am up to 165 now. I guess I'll follow the link and begin bragging b)

Thanks for the welcome and the snacks ... there goes the diet!

Ain't it nice to use apostrophes again?

No diet allowed here! :D Eat as much as you want *here's more dark chocolate everyone*

Yes, I love apostrophes!!''''''''''''''' :D