How can you get a Lutari?

dyed_indigo

Hi,

I was wondering how you can get a Lutari? I really like them, but didn't see them on the create a neopet site.

I was introduced to neopets by my brother. He has been on since the beginning. He laughs at all my silly questions and how much I am enjoying it.

Thanks,

Pam

Lutaris can be obtained by signing up for Neopets Mobile or by zapping your pet at the lab ray. I don't think you can create one, but you might be able to on Lutari day. If I had to guess, it'd be no, but I'm not sure.

And Lutaris can't be found in the Pound.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I Always Though You Could Get Lutaris, Draiks, Krawks And Others Without Mobile? Was Thinkin That The Pound Sometimes Opens The Limited Edition Pets Once In A Blue Moon?

The elusive Lutari can only as yet be created through the Neopets Mobile service (US citizens only). There, you may download the Neopets Mobile game - Lutari Island - and create a Lutari Neopet; or, wait until some are periodically released! Your pet might also be transformed into a Lutari by a zap from the Secret Laboratory.

That quotation is from TDN's page on limited and restricted pets. You can read it here:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/li...estricted-pets/

Pretty Much, Majority of the pets can be adopted (Minus Draiks, Krawks and Lutaris) On there Respective day or certain times during the week( or day I.E. Tonu) But unlike Lutari Day or Krawn Day or Draki day, they are not available. Reason is that these three pets have special requirements.

Krawks need to be purchased has Petpets (Or Pound if lucky)

Draiks need to have there eggs purchased (Or pound if lucky)

But Lucatirs can only be Obtained through the Mobile, they can not be found at the pound, because if they are abandon by there owner, they run away...

Krawks need to be purchased has Petpets (Or Pound if lucky)

Or you can use a morphing potion or a transmogrification potion ;)

Yeah They're Really Expensive Though Arent They?

Can You Get The Mobile Whole 'Business' In The UK? Tyvm