Plot part 10... Help!!!

The Darkest Faerie

Go to any of the three shops in Altador: Illustrious Armoury , Exquisite Ambrosia , or Magical Marvels . Your Neopoints in hand should be equal to 100 x the current inflation rate. For instance, if the inflation rate is 4.52%, you should bring 452 NP with you.You have to deposit all your other money in the Bank . You should then visit every shop in turn until you see an item with a scale figure (libra) on it. Click on that particular item. Remember that each shop has a different inflation rate. Here are the pictures of the items...

Quoted from: TDN Altador Plot Part 10

I tried this, but I can't find the items! If anyone has any advice, please post a reply saying so! I did everything before it, found all the constellations and everything!

Well if the item doesn't turn up in one shop, you should probably try the other ones. :yes: Remember that each shop has a different inflation rate (so you'll have to adjust the NP you have on hand for each shop). If the items don't turn up in any of the shops, try waiting a while and/or clearing your browser's cache.

Well if the item doesn't turn up in one shop, you should probably try the other ones. :yes: Remember that each shop has a different inflation rate (so you'll have to adjust the NP you have on hand for each shop). If the items don't turn up in any of the shops, try waiting a while and/or clearing your browser's cache.

I'll try, but if it doesn't work (can't access my cache) then I'll give up. I got up to part 10, and believe me, it was hard enough finding the Dreamer constellation. Thanks, I think thats the only thing I haven't tried. (mainly because my brain was tired then)

:)

*edit* It worked! Thanks so much, Random Invisible Guy! :)

*edit2* Topic can be closed now mods. The question I asked has been answered by AA. :)