Some help with AAA?

naalaro

I'm having problems with the 'send scores challenge'. How does one play 75 qualifying flash games? Does that mean i have to replay all the games i've already finished. Im already at 31/35, with the final 4 being these challenges. Any help please?

Advice: Don't do it all in one day or you'll get REALLY REALLY SICK OF NEOPETS FLASH GAMES! :P

That's what I tried to do until I got to 43 / 75 and I wanted to kill myself, lol.

Also, don't pick the games that require a lot of time just to score a point. Yes, I'm talking about that mastermind game... waste of time.

Another thing to remember--score is not important. Score one point and just click on end game and send your score.

Also, don't pick the games that require a lot of time just to score a point. Yes, I'm talking about that mastermind game... waste of time.

Another thing to remember--score is not important. Score one point and just click on end game and send your score.

Oh! Thank you all very much, i'll go do that right now :)