part 5 - the restive tomb, please help.

kathurl

Clear your cache, and then go over the last steps of the plot. If you still can't find it, you can try tabbing through the links. If it still doesn't work,

The URL is unique for every person. If the tab trick doesn't work on your computer, you can try this. Open the source code, and search* for

<AREA shape="poly" coords="188,192,188,188,192,188,236,213,236,217,232,217"

Then, after that, you'll see

HREF="/altador/..."

Copy the text in between the quotes. Make sure you don't copy the quotes themselves. Now in your address bar, type www.neopets.com and then paste the copied text right after that, so it's something like

www.neopets.com/altador/blablabla/blablabla.phtml?124124

and hit enter.

*Don't physically search, hit Ctrl+F, and then paste the code (Windows)

To access the source code, click View, and then Source Code. The source code is basically what tells your browser what to display and how to display it.

i did exactly that and it came up with the first constellation. & i still couldnt click? i have no idea what could have gone wrong.

What are you doing? Ok, go to View in the top, like next to Edit and Tools. Then, on the drop down menu click Source Code. Then search* for

HREF="/altador/..."

Copy the text in between the quotes. Make sure you don't copy the quotes themselves. Now in your address bar, type www.neopets.com and then paste the copied text right after that, so it's something like

and hit enter.

What are you doing? Ok, go to View in the top, like next to Edit and Tools. Then, on the drop down menu click Source Code. Then search* for

HREF="/altador/..."

and hit enter.

I did all of that. It just showed me the first constellation again.

Hold on, after it shows you the first constellation at the restive tomb, there's nothing for you to click on, you go and find the constellation with your telescope. It sounds as if this part was misunderstood. (Correct me if I got this wrong)

• 2 weeks later...

I had the exact same problem!!! After just reviewing this thread and trying it on my own (redoing the plot steps and such), nothing worked. I then tried strategos's idea and, like kathurl, it only took me to the Sleeper's symbol on the doors. It turns out Strategos had the right idea, only the wrong link. Instead of searching for

which are the coordinates of the Sleeper's symbol, search for

<AREA shape="rect" coords="0,298,1,299"

which are the ones you need! It worked for me.

Hope this helps!

(And thanks guys, I would have been totally bummed if you hadn't help figure this out :))