Pant devil attack

ho_yt

pantdevil.jpg

Looks like pant devil attacked my bro's account but kind of strange that it only steal an omelette ;)

Is that a flag with underwear on it? Why is he holding that and why is it so poorly drawn? It looks like it was from neopets in '03, except I can clearly see that it is the new neopets from the screenshot.

Is that a flag with underwear on it? Why is he holding that and why is it so poorly drawn? It looks like it was from neopets in '03, except I can clearly see that it is the new neopets from the screenshot.

That's what I thought. XD And just an omelette? I woulda expected it to steal something er... more valuable?

Yup thats what I'm thinking also lol, I didn't even know why he steal it at the first place...

Normally I have nothing in my inventory, so when he attacks, he steals a tin can or something and I'm just like...umm...okay...you can have it.

Normally I have nothing in my inventory, so when he attacks, he steals a tin can or something and I'm just like...umm...okay...you can have it.

HA! Indeed. I make sure to have a few 'perishable' items that i would discard anyway lying around. Saved my neck a few times, especially when the Shadow Usul attacks me. The grundo leader always seem to know which are the juicy items to go for though...

HA! Indeed. I make sure to have a few 'perishable' items that i would discard anyway lying around. Saved my neck a few times, especially when the Shadow Usul attacks me. The grundo leader always seem to know which are the juicy items to go for though...

Yeah D: The grundo leader is just ew. I'm like noooooo... that item was actually pretty cool even though I didn't really need it though DX