Er... Hello there...

kana-tan

@ judykm:

Hello and thanks. ^_^ It is fun isn't it! And I know what you mean, I kinda just avoid these things sometimes... :whistle:

@ BlackJaguar:

Hi! Pleased to meet you. :] And um, my activeness spreads to other people like a disease. ;D

And I'll be sure to ask you whenever I need help on battling since er. I fail at it with a passion. :ohno:

@ Laura:

-puts a GLASS lid on it- :O -and then tapes it around the sides with a whoooole, brand new roll of duck tape...-

Mission accomplished. >3 And I WIN FISHIE! I WIN!! -drinks apple juice in front of its fishieness- Mmmm... the taste of sweet success. :D

@ BlackJaguar:

Hi! Pleased to meet you. :] And um, my activeness spreads to other people like a disease. ;D

And I'll be sure to ask you whenever I need help on battling since er. I fail at it with a passion. :ohno:

Sure. Feel free to PM me when you need any help (though you might want to look at some articles we made at the Battlepedia since most of the answers are there). :D Have fun! :D

Apple juice IS the sweet taste of success... unless it is bad apple juice. Then it is the bad taste of success. :P

That wouldn't be very tasty now would it. D: -watches the evil fishie tackling the bowl- Haha. FISHIE PROOF!! :graduated:

Sure. Feel free to PM me when you need any help (though you might want to look at some articles we made at the Battlepedia since most of the answers are there). :D Have fun! :D

Okay, thanks for the tip :yes:

Okay, thanks for the tip :yes:

You're welcome! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count. Silly BJ. :P

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.