Animated signatures

Ellie_Penguin

Animated GIFs are allowed as far as I know. However, normal signature rules apply regardless if it is text or pictures.

You can, I believe, have an animated avatar. As long as the size is within the limits stated in the rules. It'll be hard to get a moving avatar under 50KB, so we suggest you don't. Heh.

Moving signatures, again, are fine. Just look at Samuels El Porro Diablo's signature. He's a staff member, so he wouldn't break the rules!

Hope I cleared things up. ;)

It's a chicken, and it's rocking, not dumb.... :P It'll change soon when I can be bothered. On a random theme day. (Aussie Day cancelled.)

As long as it all keeps to the rules, thats fine. If the total signature is above the size limits allowed, it will automagically tell you so :P

Ohh, i tried to upload an animated pic for my dp........ er.. IT has some crumpled thingy on the image so messed it up. So sad. Can i ask why the limit is at 50kb?

P.S. Chickens are cool, my brother calls me chicken girl as a nickname weirdo-ness.

• 2 weeks later...

Well either way, its not important, and the question has been answered. THerefore, I'm gonna lock this topic. Take any Macareena questions to PM :P