help.. i can log into forums but not the actual site...

musichealsthesoul86

i always stay logged into TDN site and log out of forums.. i go to check my avatar check list and realised ive been signed out and now when i go to sign in it says my account doesnt exsist.. so i request my password and it says the same thing... i go to RE-register and it says that musichealsthesoul86 is already taken... whats up with that??

yeah i know... i have both of my accounts.. and i use the same log in name on both.. but today its telling me that my TDN account doesnt exsist at all... and when i go to re register the name it says that the name is already in use

Hey there, perhaps I can be of assistance.

Just for clarification you have having issues with your tdnAccount that you log in at www.members.thedailyeneopets.com, correct?

If that is the case, if you could PM me your accounts username, display name, or email addressed that was used when you signed up I can locate your account and see if there is something I can quickly fix in our admin panel.

~TDN Management

• 1 month later...

i had the same problem ..A TDN staff Member told me that i should clear the catche and it worked like magic for me!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.