Neopets Freeze Song?

Syn-Chan

Good song?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is a good song? Even if it does dash Neo a little?

• No Way!
    • Well... It's sort of there.
    • Of course!

Wow. I'm just... amazed. I was pretty mad (I was suspended for no complete reason, I don't even talk in the guild I'm in or even bother with the neoboards and apparently I'm suspended for profanity. Yay.) The last neomail I ever sent was a petpage link. -clap-

...Then my sister was frozen. She hasn't even been online to do anything wrong! =_= It's really annoying. ...Then I saw this.

"Neopets Freeze Song"

Maybe you're a young man old man

Battling in the Dome gonna take on the best some day

You can't hide someplace, we're on your case

Freezing users all over the place

Singing

We will we will FREEZE YOU

Maybe you're a boy make a big score

Playing all the games gonna get a big trophy some day

we have grins on our face, your thinking your safe

Wait till you try logging into our space

Maybe you're kind girl nice girl

Pleading with your eyes wanna get your pet back some day

You got ice on your face, you can't backspace

We'll do what we want 'cause we own the place

We will we will FREEZE YOU... singing

We will we will FREEZE YOU ... everybody

What do you think about it?

Just them being their idiot selves, freezing/suspending without even checking if any of the claims sent were completely false. They just get a kick out of it...

LOL amazing song :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bash TNT.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey don't be slamming on TNT. I mean think about it, the team isn't that big, and there are MILLIONS of accounts to monitor. There's bound to be some error.

And it is there site. They're just about allowed to do whatever they want.

-shrug- I didn't make the song, but I did find it quite funny how it matches.

Yes, It's TNT's site, but they have been listening to complaints which somewhat don't even make sense to a fourteen year old with the IQ over a hundred. And I'm quite sure the reporthappy people on those boards are way older... Or maybe some younger.

I'm not slamming on them, and it's just a song I found. Unless you mean Myles. But either way, it is his opinion, and if it offends you, don't start a fight over it.

In any case, they could double check. I don't want to lose my account to an unfair error, and my sister already lost hers when she wasn't even online to do anything wrong.

It is sad that some people are unfairly frozen, but they do do their best...I like the song!! It's kinda mean to them, but creative...

I'm not slamming on them, and it's just a song I found. Unless you mean Myles. But either way, it is his opinion, and if it offends you, don't start a fight over it.

In any case, they could double check. I don't want to lose my account to an unfair error, and my sister already lost hers when she wasn't even online to do anything wrong.

No I wasn't talking about you lol. I was referring to rosyfinch (see quote below). Or is he Myles?

Haha and I do not intend to start a fight about it. Just defending TNT like a faithful Neopian lol.

And there are plenty of people that ask them to double check. It's a hard thing to do, because suddenly the number of accounts they have to check is doubled.

Just them being their idiot selves, freezing/suspending without even checking if any of the claims sent were completely false. They just get a kick out of it...

I consider that slamming on them.

Honestly, if I voted, it would most likely be Sort of. They do work hard, but they could be a bit more precise. I remember logging on and being frozen even if I didn't do anything or haven't been on for a month...

Yeah, that is Myles. I don't wanna make him look feminine by calling him Rosy.

</ego> But yeah, my IQ is well over a hundred. <3 But I act like an idiot because I'd rather that over nerd.

Heh, i think the profanity incident is used via a bot checker or some sort. If profanity is anything to go by, here is my trading post wish list i tried posting up: 'A very good sale! 180k NP pure, items are considered :)'

And what do you know...i cant post this because the site somehow detected a profanity, or something close to it within this statement. I have NO idea whatsoever what on EARTH this profanity could be, and i had to reduce it to : 180k Pure. Items considered.

So, you could just be chatting online, the system somehow detects a profanity, even when it clearly isnt, sends it TNT, ZAP and thats it. Perhaps they should try reviewing their own programs instead of always maintaining a draconian image in the minds of many neopians out there.

Hey don't be slamming on TNT. I mean think about it, the team isn't that big, and there are MILLIONS of accounts to monitor. There's bound to be some error.

And it is there site. They're just about allowed to do whatever they want.

I agree, also you can't feel sorry for people losing their account over the internet. Mainly because you will never know the full story, they may say they got unfairly frozen, when infact they used a program to have a advantage over other players, we just never know.

I don't dislike the idea for the song, but using a song like this, with 'We Will Rock You' won't work. That song actually worked, easy to listen to and overall a amazing song by a Legend Group. If you try to make those words into the song, it just doesn't work and overall is horrible.

Personally, I think TNT just needs more aware members and a kind of support staff who you can talk to quickly instead of sending in a report/inquiry and waiting forever for it to be responded to. This would make it easier for the user to know exactly how they were frozen (so instead of the frozen page's bland "You were frozen for cheating in games", leaving you completely confused, they could have an actual staff member tell you where and when it happened, give you details, etc.), both in terms of time consumption and possibly in resolving of the situation.

Personally, I think TNT just needs more aware members and a kind of support staff who you can talk to quickly instead of sending in a report/inquiry and waiting forever for it to be responded to. This would make it easier for the user to know exactly how they were frozen (so instead of the frozen page's bland "You were frozen for cheating in games", leaving you completely confused, they could have an actual staff member tell you where and when it happened, give you details, etc.), both in terms of time consumption and possibly in resolving of the situation.
Amazing idea, truely amazing. Even if they just had their bot system upgraded where it would tell you the details of the situation that got you frozen. And having people on to resolve the situation quickly, they would need to hire a few more people, and Viacom can definately afford it.

What Myles said is right... It's a great idea, but as you can see, it won't happen. -groan-

I agree, also you can't feel sorry for people losing their account over the internet. Mainly because you will never know the full story, they may say they got unfairly frozen, when infact they used a program to have a advantage over other players, we just never know.

The thing is my sister is NEVER online. She's online SOMETIMES, but she doesn't even play the games. Plus, I'm right there watching her. =w=

But yes, some do say they're unfairly frozen, but doing it after she hasn't been on in a week...? What could she have possibly done...?

To be honest, I think it's because she's on the neoboards. So many report happy idiots, sheesh. Or maybe it's some accident. But apparently she was "scammed".

Oh yes, she was "scammed". She's got all her items and doesn't even go "OH HAY THIS IS MY USER NAME AND PASS GO HACK ME." and she got scammed.

But either way, TheUnknown has a good point, and so does Super Paul.

The song's not mine. It was on some petition thing. -nod-