The PetPet is driving me crazy!!

RainingSky

the petpet is officially driving me insane. I've been trying for weeks now. I even did that thing where it shows you at the bottom

of the screen how many times I'd successfully completed a task and once I reached 10, it just kept going! Maybe I'm just going crazy, but I've tried EVERYTHING. I really don't know what help I'm expecting to get, but maybe someone could tell me there's something I've done wrong? tell me that i'm not crazy?

Oh I remember doing that, it sucks! I think I had to try three times for it. I think all the tips on the TDN guide are good, I ended up writing down what times I did everthing and what action I did, and I think I made sure that I checked two seconds later than I had too. And remember you have to check a minute after your last action, not after the last time you checked on him. Good luck!

Keep track of what you've done and how many actions you've taken. The quest will automatically stop you if you do 10 correctly, there's no magic button to push :)