TDN Exclusive: Neopets Puzzle Adventure Trailer

Ian

Capcom was so kind as to send us an advanced copy of the Neopets Puzzle Adventure game. :) We're playing it right now. But unfortunately, this is all of the information we can release for now. b) We'll have a review of the game out shortly.

You can view more information about the game here.

Hmm... unlocking special items on the Neopets site? Do I sense another profit-making strategy here? :P

I wonder what items will be unlocked on Neopets from it. I guess they will probably be toys of some sort as we already know that whatever it is couldn't give people an advantage on the site, though TNT could also give out clothes or backgrounds I suppose.

lol, the game looks like it has a dumb concept. They are trying to make a puzzle game better with cut scenes that seemingly make the game seem better. If you like puzzle games like that, I would suggest you buy it. I am not getting the game. My personal rating on it is a 6/10

*looks at the sheets* Um... DS and PC versions will be $30, and Wii $40.

I found the game fun. I'd say more, but I'd likely end up giving away my whole review.