R&FB 2

̊ ˉˉ ̊

A revival of a topic about books.

***If you post about a book that might not be appropriate for all people, please stay within the rules and warn people not to read it unless they are mature enough and will not be offended.***

I got 2 books to put here, Brisingr and Thumbsucker.

Brisingr is a great book, but It just seems to get a little boring at times. Still a great read.

Warning: Thumbsucker may not be a good book for all audiences (If it was a tv show, I'd probably give it a rating of {TV-14 S L D}) A very quick and good read, and it keeps asking to be read. So if your old enough, mature, and not easily offended, I'd reccomend this book.

I've just finished The Hunger Games, a really great book. It's really interesting to see how the story evolves, since the ending is clear: only one out of twenty-four teenagers is permitted to remain alive.

Warning: Contains graphical description of 2 murders.

I recently read The Book Thief, and it was wonderful!! I'm rereading Eragon and then Eldest in preparation for when I get Brisingr. I'm excited to read it, but before I restarted Eragon I was like "???What's his dragon's name??? Oh, crap." so I figured I'd better reread them since I forgot everything that's happened.

The Twilight Series are the best books ever and everyone should read them because they are awesome and the movie's coming out in only 5 days!!!! I'm soooo excited!!

I love books.

Abarat by Clive Barker is a personal favourite of mine. (A story about creatures beyond your imagination living in a parallel universe where each island is a set hour which never changes) there’s going to be five released eventually though at the moment only two have been published, but rest assured when the other three are out I'll be one of the first to get them.

And any of the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett (Discworld, a flat world balanced on the backs of four elephants, which in turn, stand on the back of a giant turtle, Great A'Tuin. In this world magic is just another profession, and in the great city of Ankh-Morpork there is a guild for everything from assassination, to wizardry to even the thieves’ guild)