hi people

GrayStripe

^^^^ *pokes* Why should they not eat the food?? Huh???

Hi, I am Marianne. Welcome to TDNF!!!

^^^^ Again, why shouldn't the newbie eat from the snack table??

Ohhh.. and I disagree with Rosyfinch's advice, if you ignore our random posts that would leave you with a very small amount of posts to actually pay attention to!!!!

^^^^ Again, why shouldn't the newbie eat from the snack table??

Ohhh.. and I disagree with Rosyfinch's advice, if you ignore our random posts that would leave you with a very small amount of posts to actually pay attention to!!!!

No snack table, still too many people lurking around and poisoning it. Ohhh.. and I mean to not judge our forums by these random posts until you get used to them and know what they mean (very confusing when you first join and get flooded with them)

Hi. Welcome to TDNF. I'm Strategos. Just a couple things.

1. Make sure you read the rules. There are a couple that are easy to occasionally trip up on.

2. About the cookies and stuff, it's a sort of tradition we have here. Don't worry, we're not insane, although we'll claim to be.

3. Have fun here! :D

~*~HOWDY~*~

Welcome Back To The Forum. We Are Always Pleased To See A Return Member.

You may notice that many of us have avatar counters in our signatures, which you should click on.

There's been a lot of really cool updates to that part of the site recently, and you should for sure check it out.

If you've been here before you know it's the people (especially the staff) that make this site so awesome....

So PLEASE stick around this time, and get to know us, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Here Are Some Of My Favorite Topics, You Should Check Them Out:

2. About the cookies and stuff, it's a sort of tradition we have here. Don't worry, we're not insane, although we'll claim to be.

Better than being insane and claiming not to be. :)