Is Neopets TOO Strict? And who even RUNS Neopets anymore?

admirataco

Is Neopets Strict?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Neopets Strict?

• Yeah. It's not like it was when Adam and Donna ran it.....
    • No.....MTV is doing a great job! (Or Nick.....)
    • Kinda.
    • I don't pay attention.
    • I'm not a member of Neopets.

Is Neopets strict to you or not?

And who even runs Neopets anyways? I mean,Neopet's can't be run by stupid monkeys with no hair,can it.......?

Have we misjudged hairless monkeys all this time!?!?!

Nah, I've never run into any trouble with TNT. I think they do a fairly good job. I mean when you think about it, there are probably thousands if not millions of people every day, and they have to moniter all of that. If they're ever unfair in freezing, I'm sure they don't intend to be, it's just that they have hundreds to go through every day.

And no, I don't think Neopets is strict at all. It's a place for kids, and certain things need to be put up to protect those kids. I mean I'm sure they don't want people posting addresses and sharing emails, who knows what kind of mess that might lead to. And about political/religious issues, I'm pretty sure they keep those out so conversations don't get so heated and people's feelings get hurt or anything.

Personally, I think they do a rather fine job.

And I really can't answer the poll because there is no answer that suits what I think.

Hmmm.....you are right,Thaladirith. But what about the noobs who attack people for no reason? I don't see TNT warning them to keep their un-suitable,harsh comments on one's helping another. But on the other stuff,they do great at. There's a rumor going on that MTV runs Neopets,but I thought Nickelodiean runs the whole site.....

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is all ready a topic just like this in Neopets Debate.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.