A NOOB FOUND ON NEOBOARDS!

admirataco

I was on the 'Customization' neoboards. I stumble opon a 'Rating Neopets; I make Awards!'-type subject. So,I go in. I was wanting to know what people thought about BloodyBattt,my first-ever korbat. But then I find out that the owner stopped the boards. Everyone was wishing she didn't leave. Luckily,I make awards and I have my own system of pet-rating called 'Faerie Glamness'......I decide to rate pets. 40 minutes later someone comes in wating their cloud gornbu rated. So,I rate it a 6/10....and put 'Pet looks clouded'....she asked 'How So?'....I answer 'It has items ALL around it and it looks VERY angry.'.....of course,just like a noob would say,she replys 'Listen,I didn't come to get my pet rated by you freaky newbies. I just want my pet rated by the person who made this topic.'....of course,me and my big mouth says 'There's a good example of a perfect noob.'.......then she says 'You think I'M the noob! Just look at your account's age!',or something like that.....'Noob,listen,I am rating people because the owner of the topic left and everyone was wanting their pets rated. I will give you a new name. Noob.' is how I respond. Of course,no reply from Noob.

Oh,feel free to post the noobs in your life. Don't include the noob's username,though....they might send ya a rotten taco!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

And oh,sorry I double-posted....I forgot AGAIN!! I promise,I'll get better!

• 4 weeks later...

Haha I hear you, I had a bad experience with a noob a while ago. I was finally painting my Bori Desert and I was really excited, so I made a topic on the Neoboards... and a noob had to go and post about how no one really cares, I'm just trying to boast and show off, and my pet is just a pixel anyway.

I didn't let it ruin my painting in the end but it was still rude and kind of upsetting. :eh:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Mistletoe Morgan if you have any questions regarding this action.