Confused

ani

Okay, all the sites on my computer are working today except Neopets. The content appears, like the words "Control Panel" etc. but it looks more like a html page than a web page. All the pictures don't come up, except one picture of the 'star neopet' or whatever. petpages work though.

Does anyone know what's going on? Sorry if I'm just being stupid.

I'm using firefox. IE isn't working either (well everything except Neopets is!) :crying: Please help.

It sounds to me like a Neopets server issue - these come up every now and again, but they usually clear up within a few hours. :yes:

Of course, it wouldn't hurt to clear your browser's cache and see if that helps - just press Ctrl+Shift+Del, make sure 'Cache' is selected, and click 'Clear Private Data Now' (in Firefox).

It sounds to me like a Neopets server issue - these come up every now and again, but they usually clear up within a few hours. :yes:

Of course, it wouldn't hurt to clear your browser's cache and see if that helps - just press Ctrl+Shift+Del, make sure 'Cache' is selected, and click 'Clear Private Data Now' (in Firefox).

Ok I cleared it, restarted my comp/internet, I guess it must be the neopets server issue. Does that mean that it's not working for everyone... or just me? I was kind of in the middle of something.

...And I just realised how dependent on neopets I am. Oh my. :* Thanks for your help, btw.

No problem. :)

And it's working for me at the moment, so I'm guessing they're just having trouble with one of their servers (so only a particular area is affected).

Well if it's not working across two browsers, and clearing the cache doesn't do anything to help, then I can't really think of anything else to fix the problem. :( As long as TNT doesn't have Friday off for some reason, they should have this fixed soon (it's about 4am for them right now).