Investment

naalaro

Investments are a tricky business, or rather, you need to know very well the climate of the market, its expectations etc. I don't claim to be able to read the neopian market very well, even though compared to what we have its certainly less complicated. However, have any of you ever been in worthwhile investment deals on items you successfully predicted would rise or fall?

Perhaps you could share that experience and the situations you witnessed leading up to it with us ^^, i would definitely wish to be able to better predict the market in the future (even though as a restocker i WOULD like to think i have some unconscious knowledge but...ive been in many worse deals, either because i predicted wrongly, or simply was not aware of the forces at work, so bleaurgh...)

You can invest in retired battle muffins (like the ones that do 15 icons of damage, such as Shooting Star Muffin and Radioactive Muffin). They're good because people use them all of the time for their really good damage, and they're retired, so that means no more are coming out, so prices should rise eventually.

Also Christmas Pbs are good, but only after they've been released in the advent calendar. Usually after the advent calendar, it's worth about 30k, and then inflates to about 100k, which is good.

also as a smaller investment...

the codestones and bottled faeries tend to rise during some plots...like the dr.sloth plots as people need to raise their pet's stats for battles...

other than that...i'm not too sure....unless you could find some cheap items for avatars....they always do well too