Confused!!!!

Tahirah

I got accepted in the Poetry Contest.... but I haven't received my trophy or prize yet, and I'm pretty sure everyone who entered did? Or does the first person only get a prize? I'm confused. Plus, I only got a NM from TNT saying they were going to consider my poem, but never a NM saying that I was accepted... I just was curious and went to the Poetry page where I found my poem... HELP!

I got accepted in the Poetry Contest.... but I haven't received my trophy or prize yet, and I'm pretty sure everyone who entered did? Or does the first person only get a prize? I'm confused. Plus, I only got a NM from TNT saying they were going to consider my poem, but never a NM saying that I was accepted... I just was curious and went to the Poetry page where I found my poem... HELP!

Normally TNT will send you a confirmation letter for such things. When i was accepted into the neopian times, i was given a letter of cinsideration and a few weeks later, they sent me a confirmation letter where i received the tropy immediately. Some trophies, such as the art gallery and Gallery spotlight appear only a few days later in your account i think, or after news are updated. Perhaps yours is the same case.