Training my pet

So I have a grape chia that I used to zap at the lab ray all the time, but unfortunately it's unbalanced my stats a lot, and I'm never zapping him again in fear of losing the color. So, in order to raise any stats, I need to first raise his level to 110. And he's level 25. So what would be some effective, fast, and cheap ways to raise levels?

Mystery Island Training School if you have a lot of codestones from Keyquest. If you don't, it's still probably cheaper than the Academy, and it's definitely much faster.

They are giving them away like crazy

Selling like hotcakes comes to mind here, except they're free. Unless you consider your time worth something, which you probably don't, since you're here.:)

Thanks everyone for your replies!

And I realize now I only have to be level 37 to raise other stats lol.

Yeah I guess I'll try my hand at KQ. The only thing I don't like about it is that it freezes up a lot for me.

Selling like hotcakes comes to mind here, except they're free. Unless you consider your time worth something, which you probably don't, since you're here

My time? Hrm. Well yes. Since I am here it says a lot doesn't it ;)

As it is, I've got a week's respite before exams, so I'm making the most of it!!

Yeah I guess I'll try my hand at KQ. The only thing I don't like about it is that it freezes up a lot for me.

Keep trying ;) You can get in a few good games I've found, as long as people stop quitting on you or freezing :|

Alternatively, I think because it's giving them away so much the prices surely would have dropped?