This is odd...

Stephé

I'm sort of on a high just now.

I wasn't aware that after i just logged into neopets, when I went to another page, I was automatically logged out.

Now I'm frantically logging in and being automatically logged out, panicking everytime I visit another page, I'm already logged out by the time I get there. I'm sure no one's hacked into my account seeing the tens of times I keep on logging in.

Any ideas on this problem and is anybody else experiencing this?

PS Great, I'm a super member now and this is my 400th post?

EDIT Everything seems to be fine now...I'm still wondering what was going on...

for now I'll just change my password.

I'd PIN lock my account too. Just as an extra safeguard.

And who's noone? I think this might be just a glitch or something, maybe like Neopets wasn't accepting your cookies or something.

Btw congrats on your 400th post :D

whoops! i worded that part wrong. I was certain that noone had hacked into my account just because my account had logged out within seconds of going to another page. I guess it was a glitch....

Although it lasted for a couple of minutes or so, did anyone else experience it?

It was probably just a problem of you computer not saving your cookies. If it happens again, quit your browser, and then open it again. That should clear up any problems.

I agree that it was mast likely a glitch, but it's probably still a good idea to change your password and PIN number, and double check that your e-mail address hasn't been changed. :yes:

wow...that sounds strange...

i don't have that problem....it could be me being lazy...or that i only have the one neopets account....or that no one else uses my computer....

but the only time i log into neopets is when i clear all my cookies and stuff....otherwise i'm logged on all the time....just never log off when i leave the site...

but we can all hope that this doesn't happen to you...or anyone else in the future

There are only three possible causes for your problem. Check your cookies and make sure that Neopets.com is allowed to leave cookies. If the problem continues, then there is a problem with your log in session (cookies expire too fast or somebody logged in to force your session to expire) and I would recommend attempting to get your password changed which would eliminate the worst case scenario. The only other thing is that there is a bug in Neopets that incorrectly sets the expiration date for your cookies or the cookie that stores the session info. isn't properly saved.

I'm not sure what else to say except to attempt to solve the simplest possible problems and then assume the worst just in case until the problem is solved.