Spell Book

fergrr

Hello everyone,

Thank you for looking at this and at least trying.

My Coordinates are,

(-108,-242)

(-68,-272)

(-28,-302)

(12,-302)

(52,-272)

(92,-242)

I DOUBLE checked that is the sleeper coordinates, also i used all the tools the TDN website had to offer.

My X,Y coordinates for the room were 48,12 ( I used the TDN tool for this ) and I tryed both methods of locating the room,

I put it into the URL bar and i couldn't find the book and I manually went in and clicked the doors.

Hoping somone could help.

Thanks,

Fergrr :laughingsmiley:

Are you sure that you've checked all the clickable books in the room? You might want to search through the shelves again, just in case you missed one or two. :yes:

Are you sure that you've checked all the clickable books in the room? You might want to search through the shelves again, just in case you missed one or two. :yes:
I will try that thanks

ok how 'bout this... does a little iconfinger2.gif pop up over the book or is it just a regular arrow

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.