Cant Get On Neopets Site

Amandalee1114

I may not even be in the right area of this, but i have a problem, not huge but VERY annoying, I can get on every site, google, hotmail ext. BUT it will NOT let me connect to neopets!!!!!! I have the newest internet explorer and everything else is working fine..JUST neopets..What can I do?/?

I may not even be in the right area of this, but i have a problem, not huge but VERY annoying, I can get on every site, google, hotmail ext. BUT it will NOT let me connect to neopets!!!!!! I have the newest internet explorer and everything else is working fine..JUST neopets..What can I do?/?

STILL cant get on nepets, my internet company said the service is fine, and when i go to neopets it says it 'can't connect to neopets server' Anyone have any ideas?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sorry, I hope I did this right this time, I clicked EDIT instead of posting again, I was unaware, sorry, anyways, I just wanted to say that I can now log on to neopets!

There are a few possible problems and a few solutions for each one.

First, try downloading another web browser (like Firefox at mozilla.com). If possible, avoid importing anything (settings, favorites, etc.) from Internet Explorer.

If the new web browser works fine, then it must be Internet Explorer. Try looking through your options and see if neopets.com or www.neopets.com is blocked in anyway.

If the new web browser has the same problem, then it must be Internet Connection (Firewalls, Filters, etc.) getting modified during the upgrade.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what else it can be.

EDIT: Never mind. Missed the last part of your post.