Help me ready my pet for battling

Tam

I would like to train my pet for 1 player and plot battling and would like some advice, I'm looking at training and would also like to update my weapons set with a budget of 400K. My stats are:

Level 25

Strength 42

Defense 35

Health 27

Move 28

My pet is equip with Leaf Shield, Lesser Healing Scroll, Psellias Fighting Fan, Patched Magic Hat, Ylanas Blaster, Golden Compass, Purple Sticky Hand and a Green Frost Cannon.

Most of the stats come from a long time playing and faerie quests, although lately I have been training endurance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You're fairly fine with the Ylanas Blaster, the Compass, the Healing Scroll and the Leaf Shield. You probably want to spend most of your NP on training your HP, defense, and strength to 50. If you have any NP left over, you might get a Scarab Ring, but not needed.

Keep the Y-blaster for now, atleast until it reaches the 2M price tag, I agree with keeping Leaf Shield, Compass and Y-blaster, but ditch the Healing Scroll. If you are not going to train (Which you should) get Blue Scorchstone (Overheals 30 HP). Again, if you train, you will outgrow this too quicky, so get Greater Healing Scroll instead (Underheals 50 HP). Keep the PSH and get rid of the Frost Cannon immediately! Get Snowgloe staff instead, having much more higher change to freeze (around 25 I believe) and and use the rest NP to train your pet. Then you are good to go.