Mutant Graveyard of Doom II: Beta Testing!

Superfly

The now retired Neopets game, Mutant Graveyard of Doom, was chased into the Game Graveyard by a pack of ravenous Mutant Snorkles back in year 6. You can of course still play the old version from the game graveyard, but now 3+ years later Neopets is unveiling a second version of the game, Mutant Graveyard of Doom II and it's currently in beta testing for premium Neopet users.

The Daily Neopets is following this new game, and has amazing in-game screenshots on our Unreleased Games page. Here are a couple of them, click on them to view them bigger!

mgd2-intro1.jpg mgd2-hit1.jpg

There was previously an avatar that could be obtained through this game known as the 'Mutant Graveyard of Doom' avatar. We are currently unaware if this avatar will transfer to this new game version. For more information on how to currently obtain this avatar, head on over to NeoAvatars - TDN's online avatar checklist.

pooralbert.gif pooralbert.gif pooralbert.gif

Ohhhh, is this avatar now doomed?

P.S. This is not the special 'thing' we are sharing at 6 PM, this will be coming momentarily, so check back within the next 15 minutes!

I just played it. It is way better then the olde one. I always did love being a premium member. I hope it's released soon so you all can enjoy it to.

The avatar DOOMED is no longer achieved from that game. It is not achieved by refreshing at the game graveyard. Its been this way for quite a while.

You are right and you are wrong. :P The avatar cannot be obtained from the original version of the game, but it CAN be obtained from refreshing at the game graveyard; I recently tested it. We are currently unaware of Neopets will adjust the method of obtaining the avatar to the new game version.

So TNT is finally giving us a new Mutant Graveyard of Doom game, the original has been in the game graveyard for a long time. I remember reading about it going in the graveyard in year six and finding it funny that a game called Graveyard of Doom was dragged into a graveyard in the first place.