Happy 3rd Birthday The Daily Neopets

Ian

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TDN !!!

Now, I must find these small neggs. I will certainly not be the first to find them all, but I love participate in games on TDN ^_^

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i already found the all the neggs last night at 11:30:00 NST

Congratulations! You are already entered in the competition. You've found 20/20 eggs. Random, small neggs will appear around the site on random pages (there's no pattern)! To officially find one, click on it and a popup window should appear saying you've found it. Do this until you've found all 20! Try to find as many as you can! The winner (fastest one to find all 20) will get 100,000 NP!

this is from its orriganal sorce

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

19/20 neggs found!

I know maybe where is the last, but I'm unable to find the page (I know it exists, but I don't know where's the link) *gasp*

:thumbsup:

:guitar:

:woot:

:party:

:cool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:cool:

:party:

:woot:

:guitar:

:thumbsup:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ok got 19/20 but i think i know where the last one is, but do to technical error it is just and X, how can i fix this?!?

Ok got 19/20 but i think i know where the last one is, but do to technical error it is just and X, how can i fix this?!?

Whether its the right location or not, its probably in your best interest to drop a PM by Ian, since he's basically the only person who knows the location of the neggs.

(I believe he's offline right now, but he should be back within the last remaining hour at the most.)

I'm personally on 19/20 too. =/ Good luck with hunting though!

Whether its the right location or not, its probably in your best interest to drop a PM by Ian, since he's basically the only person who knows the location of the neggs.

(I believe he's offline right now, but he should be back within the last remaining hour at the most.)

I'm personally on 19/20 too. =/ Good luck with hunting though!

THANKS VERY MUCH, Been doing this for 3 hours, my brain is tired..lol

A Happy 3rd, TDN. :D I've been here for all of the birthdays so far, and I hope to be here as long as TDN is. (Which is hopefully many, many more years to come.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

wow 3 years, the weirdest part is that I joined a whiiiile ago to this site (I'm member no. 500 something) but I'd never used the boards until recently. Thank you so much for helping us out, without you guys I could've never finished some of the plots, and I've never had some avvies if it wasn't for the avvie lending program. I hope you guys stay here and get bigger as the time passes!!!

The hunt was nice, even though I only got 19 neggs, wow I had never seen all of the articles you guys have!! I mean I've been playing neopets for 6 years now and yesterday it was the first time I'd seen some stuff hahaha :P

PS: when I was reading this post I saw Anique's siggy and was all "OMG there's another negg!!!" but no, it were her dragon eggs hahahahaha