I really could use some help

scorcherz

Alright so I just got my account frozen for "cheating".

Now I know I didn't cheat. I has my main account rozurk, pelekanos my lab account and I had another account for putting pets. I know for a fact I didn't cheat.

I mailed them and they replied to me within a day. This is what they sent me:

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail. Your accounts were frozen for cheating by creating multiple accounts and attempting to profit from them. The rules for having more than one account are:

"You May Only Have Five Accounts Because Your Pets Need Your Attention. It is important that Neopets users are responsible for their pets and play the game in a fair manner. Therefore, do not create more accounts or Neopets than you can maintain. You are allowed a maximum of five (5) accounts. One of these accounts, your main account, can do everything on Neopets. The other four accounts (except if one is a guild account as explained below) can adopt Neopets and maintain a gallery but cannot have a store, play games or any other activity that earns Neopoints or participate in any voting activities. You may freely transfer items among your accounts but they should be on the same e-mail address as your main account. If you are the head of a guild, you may use one of your five accounts as a guild account and it should be named as such (for example, Abandoned Computer Chips Orphanage guild account). In addition to your main account, a guild account can have a store but cannot earn Neopoints in any manner other than through the store, auctions and trades (and anything that happens on that account could impact your other accounts). If you maintain a guild account, you will be held responsible for that account. You are permitted only one guild account per guild."

The above was taken from our Terms and Conditions located at: http://www.neopets.com/terms.phtml.

We will not return all of the accounts that were frozen - but we will unfreeze one IF AND ONLY IF no other Terms & Conditions violations have occured. If we do find other forms of cheating or other Terms & Conditions violations have happened, none of the frozen accounts will be returned.

You may select one of the accounts, but know that adjustsments will be made to the account you select. This means approximately half of the neopoints and/or items may be removed along with the removal of any special colours your pet(s) may have been painted. This is done to prevent cheaters from profiting from multiple account abuse.

Please keep in mind that we will not be able to return more than one account, so if one account has already been returned to you, all of the other ones will remain frozen.

If you have any other questions, don't forget to include the entire text of this e-mail with your username clearly at the top. This will help me better address your situation.

Now I know 100% I didn't cheat and I'm 1 million percent sure I didn't do anything else.

So does this message mean I may get my account back?

If it does how long will it take do you think?

The biggest question is how will I know it's unfrozen if it does get unfrozen? Like will they email me and tell me or will I have to keep checking the account?

Well I'm guess this message says you will get ONE and only one of your accounts back.

Of course, you may want to ask specifically how you were "cheating" just in case you did do something against the rules.

Perhaps you didn't "cheat".

But the sound of the email, they said you've been doing games/plots on your side account, which at the time you thought was okay, but infact it is against the rules.

There is still no definite answer about your account, they are looking into it and if you broken any other rules (so been warned) You won't get your account back.

If thats your only thing wrong, you will only get the account you included in the form back but they will take away 50% of your neopoints and remove any painted pets (turn them back into basic colours)

But the sound of the email, they said you've been doing games/plots on your side account, which at the time you thought was okay, but infact it is against the rules.

----

I only played games and did plots on my main account=/

But thank you both for your answers. I honestly don't care if they only return one account I just want my krawk and draik backxD

I'll just cross my fingers and pray it's soon. Neopets can be addicting..xD

Well it looks like TNT may have made a mistake - it's happened in the past. :sad01_anim: But yes, it does look like you have a chance of getting your account back.