Having trouble with mission 6!

Jesuite

As Thaladrith said you should read the guide that TDN provides.

Each symbol represents a number. TDN has the translation of the symbols in the guide. your symbols need to add up to the number on the right side. then the stones will light up brightly, not dimly and you'll get on to the next level.

This is crazy... am I the only one having trouble with the colours? My friend told me the side lights don't matter and that you have to light up the ones in the middle of the groups of four. Not working! I've got the right order of colours. I heard there was a glitch where the lights don't light up at all. I only have four yellows and four greens but no matter what order I put them in no light ups. So I must have to get everything in the right position without the lights. But the tiles I have are different to the guides so there are so many combinations of blues and reds and I won't know if I'm right til I get it exactly right! I just...

/rant

/life

The tiles themselves don't matter. Only the colours do. :yes: So you just have to arrange the tiles so that their colours match the ones in the guide.

The tiles don't matter /at all/? Then either that order of colours doesn't work for everyone or my plot is broken... Thanks for clarifying though.

I had trouble with this one also and I was really frustrated but then I discovered that it can look like all the side lights are lit when they actually aren't. Make sure that your tile symbols add up to the number on the side. See the guide here. Once you have one set adding up you should be able to see the difference between a lit side light and a dim one. If your tiles all add up to the side numbers and you still aren't getting to the coloured tiles, then you really have a glitch.

The tile symbols don't matter at all once you get past this stage and have made it to the coloured tiles.

The tiles don't matter /at all/? Then either that order of colours doesn't work for everyone or my plot is broken... Thanks for clarifying though.

Well, looking at your post again, it seems that you haven't completed the first part of the puzzle. If you look at the guide, you'll see that there are two things you need to do. Firstly, you have to arrange the tiles so that the values of their symbols add up to the numbers on the right. Then the tiles will light up brightly (so you'll be able to see the colours clearly) and you'll be able to arrange the colours (the tiles themselves don't matter in this part). :yes:

Edit: Morri beat me to it. XD

Oh.. my.. At first I was shaking my head going NOOO I did that part! But I thought about it and what happened was I'd "solved" it by placing tiles randomly (durp) and after getting all weak lights the whole page reloaded and I thought the tiles had changed (must've been a late night again :* ) and then noticed /faint/ colours on the tiles and so I was sure I was at part two. DURP DURP DURP. Anyway I actually finished it, thanks so much for the help, Morri and Sky Shadow. :evo: