Petpet Park Plot: Chapter 6

Superfly

A new Petpet Park Mission has been released. It appears that tiles have to be switched around to get something correct. We're figuring it out now, so refresh this page. Click the link below for our step-by-step walk through of how to complete mission 6.

So first step, the 'diamond gems' on the right side, they go from dark, to semi-lit, to bright. Get all of them bright and it moves you onto the second level...

EditThe second level try to get the small circular gem in the middle of the tiles to light up. After that you've got it!

YES! :graduated: I figured it out, purely on accident.

First part I got on luck after some trial and error, but i actually figured out the second part.

Each of the 6 boxes contains a certain group of pieces.

Most of the groups have pieces that are exactly the same, but on two of mine, the groups had one odd piece that was the same color.

Each group belongs in a certain area, figured out by trial and error.

The gem lighting up shows if it's right.

After playing around with it, i got it ^_^

Sorry if this is confusing, but it's how i got it

When you are finished playing around with the first set and you get to the colored set then just place the colors into dffrent sections. For example: four reds will go into one box, four blues go into one box and so forth. Just make sure that if the gem lights up then forget about that box, it finishe. just keep moving the set of colors to different boxes. Good luck. I know confusing. :S

I FIRGURED IT OUT!!

The first puzzle is trying to figured out each symbol's certain number

and by adding up all 4 in a row

It'll equal the numbers on the right

2nd puzzle is just getting the same coloured tiles in groups of four

and if the light in the middle doesn't light up

try on another 4 same coloured tiles

I made screen captures right before solving each board.

On board 1 just switch the symbols between the two non-bright lines (21 and 22) until you solve it. (You do not have to click adjacent squares to switch tiles you can just click on one tile in line 21 and one tile on line 22 to swap them.)

On board 2 it is complete except for a single tile swap. Just swap the blue piece in the bottom right corner with the red piece 2nd from the top right corner.

If the puzzles are different for everybody then this solution may not work, so if you use these pics to solve please post your results on this board. Thanks!

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l121/tur...ot6_board_1.gif

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l121/tur...ot6_board_2.gif

the first part is much easier then all that... each tile has a value... right click on the swirl and hit properties... the number you see is the value for all of the swirls. you hafta add up all the rows to get the sum.. or the number on the end... for me the waves were worth 6, the faces 1... you find each value and its simple addition. i havent figured the second part tho, sry

I made screen captures right before solving each board.

On board 1 just switch the symbols between the two non-bright lines (21 and 22) until you solve it. (You do not have to click adjacent squares to switch tiles you can just click on one tile in line 21 and one tile on line 22 to swap them.)

On board 2 it is complete except for a single tile swap. Just swap the blue piece in the bottom right corner with the red piece 2nd from the top right corner.

If the puzzles are different for everybody then this solution may not work, so if you use these pics to solve please post your results on this board. Thanks!

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l121/tur...ot6_board_1.gif

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l121/tur...ot6_board_2.gif

you nailed the second part... the tiles were different for me but the idea the same... make the squares all the same color... but dont put same colored squares next to eachother :):)

Woo part 6 completed! I didn’t like how Yurius was nowhere to be found though, seems suspicious to me *shifty eyes*

I think there will be a new part or something... When I went to confirm the sixth petpet and all the keys unlocked at the end it saide waiting for reply on mother bruce come back later... maybe she got kidnapped by that dude.

That would be a really interesting twist...

And it is kind of weird how the bad guy just disappeared...

But don't they usually make us wait a while between the quest and the prizes?

I think there will be a new part or something... When I went to confirm the sixth petpet and all the keys unlocked at the end it saide waiting for reply on mother bruce come back later... maybe she got kidnapped by that dude.

Maybe....I would love to have another part to this plot. I hope it'll be as hard as this one--maybe more harder.

And thanks TDN for the coverage. I can always count on you guys! :D